16-01-2012

Dreams


I'm posting this picture here because I am wearing my fairylights hat in this picture. 
But I love this picture because mom took it when we had a windswept walk along the coast last week. I was staring out at sea and dreaming. 
Dreaming of long lost places and far fetched lives. 
High mountains and deep seas. 
The wind sweeping it all away and rebuilding again. 
Huge adventures and silent retreats. 
I dream of Scotland, a Scotland that probably isn't there but maybe once was. 
I dream of me in other times, being persons I can't be in this life. 
Caring, nurturing, loving, creating. 

This is what is inspiring me right now. Highland mountains and the wind in my hair. Simpler lives. 
This picture breathes those thoughts to me. 
Mom saw it and snapped the moment up in an image.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten