13-03-2011

♥ Cahier♥


Craftiness attack! (not knitting related, but it involved ribbon..)

You wont believe how many pieces of ribbon and string I have lying around the house! The same goes for small swatches of fabric...

Last week I had the ultimate idea: make diaries/ notebooks/ cahiers out of them :) Mariska is in on this project; we're going to start a store one day..




So this sunday morning I put everything I could find in a big container, got out the glue gun and glue spray and got me some crafting going on ♥




Decided I could do loads more and sell them: so... if you want one, contact me, they are selling for 9,95 euros each. (Please note: shipping stuff international from the Netherlands starts with 6,75 euro! I know bugger them postal services for being so darn expensive.)


Do you see the little cow? (mooohoo) I hand embroidered that when I was about twelve years old! Has been lying idly in a box all these years! And look at her now, so pretty!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten