06-12-2011

Bunny!!

I made me some warm slippers with a hugerouney cuteness factor :) Bunny slippers!!



Lookie lookie how cute! They make me smile each and every time I see them. And they have the nicest bums I have seen in a very long time:



Mika the resident cat however thinks they are intruders and keeps chasing my feet when I walk around, silly kitty. They are no threat to you what so ever. Come here and cuddle on the couch, let me stroke your furry belly for you.

Pattern: Hopsalots by Tiny Owl Knits
Yarn: Garnstudio drops Eskimo

Took me two evenings to make. Count one extra for letting them dry. I choose to sew the ears to the main body of the slippers since I have a tendency to fall over my own two feet and don't need big floppy ears to make me land on my teeth thank you very much.

2 opmerkingen: