05-12-2011

Intercontinental owlie meet up?

My online knitting buddies and me are exploring the ideas of meeting :)

How great would it be to hug it out real time?! Too bad teleporters aren't invented yet.

So far the plan is:

Me going to Stockholm to meet up with Britta between Xmas and newyears.
Prairigirl coming to the Netherlands in March to meet up with me and see the place her dad came from.
All of us going to Scotland when Fiona is there (marchish), to drink and make glitters :)

And maybe do some knitting and for sure go on a yarn shopping spree!

Oh, I hope it will become reality! I could decide not to go very far this summer and spend that money on going places where owlie hugs can be had!
And tie up my hammock on a sunny place all summer long and think up new knitting patterns for you all to enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten