17-02-2011

First Blog post ever...

Well world, here I am!

The only reason I started this blog is so I can post patterns I make on the Net. That way I can link them to Ravelry and I will actually be a designer... some day:)

Been a rough week, I've been batteling a serious cold. I never knew a simple cold can make you feel so effing miserable. But anyway... I've been spending my time knitting, and a productive week it has been :)

Discovered Tiny Owl Knits and made her Woodland Hoodlet, figured out how to do the gorgeous hat Quinn was wearing on last weeks Glee episode (pattern coming soon, see a reason to start blog bit in this post), and did a few hats and socks in between.

Next week is a holiday week, so lets get crackin' with this blog...

love ya'll,

Marieke



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome to the Bloggosphere hon! SO stylish!!! (of course)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Question: can you order knitted stuff online? Your work looks asskicking good and I'm never gonna be this good...so...will you be opening shop anytime soon?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Working on shopthingie.. this is phase one :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen