29-10-2011

Deeply, madly in LOVE ♥

I want you all to meet the new love of my life: Foxy




Isn't he the cutest thing EVER? When I wear him it feels like I'm being hugged all the time, and a girl can never, ever have enough hugs. I also keep stroking his ear which is very comforting indeed.
He makes me sigh and swoon over him all the time... I think it is real love! SIGH...


I also made a tiny pink one for Imani, she will have her fifth birthday next week and she is my mini-me. And I am her fairy godmother so lots of pink glittery spoiling is involved in that! She will get a pair of butterfly gloves and the pinkminx mini fox; good no?



He did look very disturbing while blocking. It reminds me of a chipmunk being stuffed in a horror movie... uck...


Yarn: Jamiesons shetland spindrift


1 opmerking: