10-10-2011

Steph and me: kindred souls.

Went to London last weekend to visit the Knitting and Stitching show; it was hoots of fun! yes, pun was intended....

I flew in on friday with my bf Mariska, whom went to meet up with some study buddies on Saturday. 'Cos I went yarnaholic that day. The Knitting and Stitching show was in Alexandra Palace and it was hugeruny! And busy, very, very busy... I bought lots and lots of yarn and a cute little book with christmas knitting. And some gorge bee buttons.

But the best of all was.... meeting Stephanie! Her brilliant mind produce the Tiny Owl Knits patterns that I adore so much, yes, I do swoon over those knits... they make me very happy. We had sooooo much fun together going squeeee all over the place and doing hand flapping gestures and such. And we hugged a lot, I like hugging nice people, it feels good...


















We had a few hours to spend together and we cooked up some plans and we had lots of laughs. We even were brave and did not buy all the yarn we could lay our hands on. Which is a huge feat for two yarnoholics.....

I was really sad when it was time for me to leave, but I feel really lucky to find such a kindred spirit. It makes me feel safe. And I am truly sure our paths will cross again. Gosh, I love her!


Then I went to see the Wicked show with Maris. It was superbalicious! The stage and the singing and most of all the costumes made me drool like a madwoman! Those costumes... eeeeeeeeeeeeek......
The actors were really good in my opinion. I had a wonderful time.



Sunday we spend sleeping in and shopping and I think I got home about eight in the evening. But happy and really content and my soul is in a really good place right now. I feel strong in my own self; this is who I want to be!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten