03-10-2011

ooooohlalalaaaaaaa... tgv knitting




A fellow raveller, Susan Ashcroft, asked me if I would like to test knit a pattern she was working on. The name of the project? TGV: tricot grande vitesse...

Oh, how can one resist such a wonderful name and proposal? I sure could not!
All along this project I dreamed about my lovely holiday in France and Paris, going about on the real TGV.

The yarn was horrible and splitty, I would never recommend anyone to work with the Zauberball crazy. But the effect it had on the shawl was to die for.

Mom came in, saw the shawl, put it around her neck and left the house with it, never to be seen again...
No... just joking, she actually asked if she could have it. And it looks much better on her than on me. It makes me look pale, it makes her look pretty. But then again, she is very pretty, that silly mom of mine.


I can really recommend this pattern, it is easy, fast and very satisfying. And we need to be satisfied, us knitters....
Don't doubt! Go for it... Get a move on!











My mom takes a LOT of my knits as soon as she sees them. I don't mind at all since I knit most of the stuff because I want to MAKE it... She will wear it:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten