25-10-2011

Halloween costume

This friday I have a halloween party at work. I've been pondering my costume for weeks. I did not want to go into the whole sexy superhero thing. Or the sexy witch thing, or the sexy fairy thing or anything like that... Pondering away I was when I bumped into this cartoon:


And then I knew! Crazy catlady! So today I made some tears into black clothing to make it look like I'm a human scratch post. And tonight Mika will have to take a long nap on them and roll all her white hairs on it! And I will put my hair into a big bun with a toy-cat sticking out, and a backpack full of these fake furry cats who miauw all the time; lolz! And lets go all the way smear my eye makeup and lipstick all over my face! Good times!

I know... not knitting related but so much fun! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten