12-10-2011

Quickie...

Sometimes all girl needs is a quickie. No fussing around and doing difficult positions, just wham bam thank you man!

I found the perfect quickie pattern (you thought I was talking about something else? you have a dirty mind... snikkers...) for a hat: Capucine.



I made this with two strands of pure wool yarn that I bought in France held together. I don't know the thickness or anything about this yarn except that it is undyed and in the original sheep color. It still smells like sheep and there are bits of sticks in there here and there... I love it!



The hat was made in one afternoon and the pattern can be gotten from the designers blog for free! Instant gratification!

Did do some mods ofcourse... I'm a desperate modder.
Did seed stitch instead of garter stitch and added some rows here and there to compensate for the thinner yarn. This hat would be great in some Malabrigo Merino Worsted I guess... yumyumyum... may need to make that as well ♥


edit oct 18th: Mom made this great picture of me when we went on a hike yesterday:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten